Hi-Clean is an eco friendly cleaning agent. It contains bio catalysts derived from advanced fermentation technology and, being a microbial product in its active form, it acts quickly and effectively on dirt & stains on all kinds of fabrics. It is 100 % environmentally friendly and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Natural fermented enzymes (biocatalysts) and biodegradable surfactants.
- Microbes in active form work against dirt and stains.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- No chlorine, phosphates, sulphates and fragrance and dye free
- No harmful residues.
- Effective in salty and hard water.
- Low foam formulation.
- Grey water can be utilised in garden.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dilute 5ml Hi-Clean in 2 litres water, wash and wipe surfaces
Washing of Clothes
Manual Wash: Add 25ml of Hi-Clean to half a bucket of water (approximately 10-12 litres).
Soak in solution for 30 minutes and then wash normally.
Machine Wash: Dilute 40ml Hi-Clean in a little water (approximately 5kg of washing).
Add solution to detergent tray, rinse and pour rest of mixture onto washing.
Program washing machine as normal.