ACTIVE INGREDIENT : POTASSIUM SALTS OF FATTY ACIDS.
An environmentally friendly insecticidal soap with improved efficacy against soft-bodied insects and mites.
It is a patented formulation in which an adjuvant increases the spreadablilty and efficacy of the active ingredient.
It carries the following benefits:
- Fast acting, contact insecticide – miticide.
- Safe – low mammalian toxicity, no harmful residues, may be used on day of harvest.
- May be used in organically certified crops.
- Contains no methanol.
- Easy to mix.
- Excellent spreading.
This product is effective against soft-bodied insects and mites, particularly those of the order Homoptera (e.g. aphids, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, psyllids, scales and whitefly).
However efficacy is also obtained in the following orders Thysanoptea (thrips), Lepidoptera (caterpillars).
APPLICATION RATES: 1ℓ – 2ℓ per 100ℓ water depending on insect pressure.
PACKAGING: 250ml, 500ml, 5ℓ, 10ℓ, 25ℓ containers.
USA EPA Registration # 67702-11
RSA Registration # L7063 Act 36 / 1947
Certified organic by OMRI
- Bulk Directions for use (Agriculture/Landscape Architects)
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Neudorff Active Ingredient/Natural Origin Declaration
- Organic Certification
- SA Registration Certificate